|Image Courtesy: Wikipedia Commons|
I always wonder, how other people think. Do they think the same way as I do, or differently.
Every action of ours, always has at-least a handful of thoughts that cross our minds. And sometimes, people just think without any reason. And smile. 🙂
And at times, our thoughts are too serious. Thinking is one of those things which we tend to do all the time. Doesn’t matter whether you consider yourself clever or a fool, you still think.
Just like a person breathing, it doesn’t matter if he has got a large pair of lungs, or a small one.
Ummm….. What am I thinking!!! Anyway, that doesn’t really matter right now.
If I were a rickshaw puller, I would think: (Not in any specific order)
- What a lovely cold morning!!! Let’s just sleep for a few more hours. (Waking up on a winter morning)
- I should get a new pair of chappals, when I have saved enough.
- There should be more trees on the roads. (They can save me from the sun and the rains)
- Ah!! This man is so heavy. My muscles are getting tired.
- Nooooo. Not again!!! Have to re-fit the chain, and spread the grease all over myself.
- I wish people driving motor vehicles would have more respect for others on the road.
- Everyone is in a hurry. I think I have to sell off my rickshaw and buy an auto-rickshaw now.
- I wish someone did something about the pot-holes on the road. Or may be I should install large shock absorbers on my seat and the 3 wheels.
- That guy wants me to keep thousands in change for a ride which costs Rs. 20!!! Can’t he see that I am a rickshaw puller!!!
- Oh no!!! 5 people at a time!!! I am going to die today.
- Ah!!! There comes an uphill road. 🙁
- Ah!!! There comes a downhill road. 🙂