It’s been a long time that I have blogged. The last one was last year. And it’s already 3 days into 2016.
Thanks to my daughter, I am enjoying my time away from the screens. She has been keeping everyone busy these days. She is all over the house.
I could only complete about 1800 kms last year on my bicycle. This year, I should improve it by at least 50%. Its not like a new year resolution though. Let’s see.
Happy new year. I know its a bit late, but as you now know, I was kind of super busy all these days.
1. It is never fair. Never ever. Well, may be at times when it is unfair to your enemies, or people you hate so much that you wish them death.
2. You always need help. Wherever you go, and whatever you do, no matter how intelligent or rich you are, you always need someone’s help.
3. There’s never enough time. You might be the kind of person who loves to sleep, or like me, who hates sleeping. Either way, you never get enough time.
4. You will not be understood at times. It was the same even with Einstein. An Einstein could only understand Einstein. And since most people are no where near like you, be ready to have heated arguments at least 5 times a week. At times you would be crazy, just like Einstein, and you wouldn’t find an Einstein who would listen and understand you.
5. Don’t believe in destiny. Believe me. Hahaha.. OK don’t believe me. It’s just a concept. It just doesn’t work in real life. I wasn’t destined to write this post. I wasn’t sleepy, and was thinking about life.
I want peace. I want inner peace. Complete silence. I shouldn’t be able to hear even a pin drop. I want my ears go temporarily deaf.
I want some silence. No sounds at all. For a few minutes at least!!!
When I concentrate hard enough on something, even a mosquito flying by my ears irritate me. And that’s exactly the time when someone is at the door hitting the bell frantically. And everybody else in the house is busy. And then the phone starts yelling.
This is a conspiracy. And it happens all the tune with me. Grrrrr…
Silence. I need absolute silence. Not even the sound of my own breathing, for a few hours at-least….
Posted via Blogaway